From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynch Gaynor
Sent: 26 August 2010 22:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Libraries making the news again!

Gary

I suspect a lot are like myself - so over worked that we don't have time to participate. I scan all the lists and responses and take it upon myself to forward interesting items to my colleagues. I often respond to requests for information & advice but don't have the time to get actively involved in debates.  The fact that many people do not reply may not be a sign of apathy but of extreme work loads / stress. The fact that I am doing this at 22.35pm in my own time after work & attending to family needs may give you an idea what it is like for many of us.

Gaynor Lynch
Stock Services Manager
RSD Libraries & Archives
London Borough Of Hammersmith & Fulham