-----Original Message-----
From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Spackman, Katharine -
Social & Community Services
Sent: 11 August 2010 16:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Plasma screens in libraries - electronic noticeboards

Oxfordshire Libraries uses Multiscreen in Oxford Central Library. Our
plans to extend this elsewhere are currently on hold.

A further alternative that I heard of recently was running things on a
digital photo frame. Apologies, but I can't remember which library
service this was. It sounds like a flexible, low cost solution.

Katharine Spackman
Principal Librarian Information Services
Community Services

Oxfordshire County Council
Tel: 01865 810210
Mob: 07827 823350