Please excuse the cross-posting

At a time when organisations are having to cut their budgets for training, marketing and communications we recognise that having the right skills in-house are more important than ever. With this in mind sounddelivery is running an event called The Social Media Exchange Express.

This is a one-day training day which is practical, hands-on and delivered in small groups. We adopt a learning-by-doing approach to training and this will be a core part of this unique event. With PCs in every training room at Happy Computers over the course of a day you'll have the chance to learn from dozens of different subjects in bite-size one-hour chunks.

You could be starting the day learning how to boost your Twitter presence, then move on to a video-editing session before getting inspired by Facebook Campaigning. And that's all before lunch!

sounddelivery will be working alongside a host of expert trainers to ensure that you learn new skills, increase your social media knowhow and most importantly your confidence.

Places are strictly limited as we only have room for 75 delegates.

Here is the link  http://bit.ly/blPQxp  to the workshop outline - You will be able to attend 4 different sessions.

Delegate rates start at £195 + VAT per person. You can find booking information and other details here. http://www.sounddelivery.org.uk/social-media-exchange-express/

Jude Habib

Director - sounddelivery