Apologies for cross posting

Essex Libraries is disposing of our bound set of Hansard. We have the
Commons from 1941 -2002 and Lords from 1941 -2001. If anyone is
interested in them or can recommend anywhere else we might advertise
their availability I would be grateful.

The volumes are in reasonable to excellent condition though some are a
bit dusty. Anyone who wants (some or all of) them would have to collect
or we could arrange a carrier and invoice for the cost. It is estimated
that there are two or three hundred boxes! They took up 13 or more bays
of rolling stack.

Any replies please contact:

Andrew Coburn

Acquisitions & Cataloguing Manager

Essex Libraries

tel. 01245 244957

email: [log in to unmask]

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.