From: Circulation list for MELCOM UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Humeyra Ceylan
Sent: 30 July 2010 15:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: goodbye

Dear All,

I just wanted to let you know that today is my last day at the Foundation library.  I am sorry I missed the last MELCOM meeting as I wasn’t in the country at the time. Thank you very much for a wonderful card with lovely notes which means a lot to me.

I have been member of MELCOM since 2003 and joined a lot of meetings and annual conferences. I certainly benefitted from all these and learnt about professionalism, commitment and especially passion for the profession and the subject area we deal with. Paul and Peter’s dedication has been an example for me and definitely added to my own professional development here in the UK. Thank you very much to you both for your support and welcome during my early days in MELCOM.

I would like to thank all of you most of whom became great friends rather than a colleague. As you know Jasmine Ansari is joining the library and taking over from me. She has been not only a friend but a mentor over the year s and I am very grateful for that. I am happy that the library is in good hands and I didn’t need to train anyone before I goJ

Can you please remove me from the list as my email will not be active from next week. I am sure Jasmine will inform you about her email address and the library will still be member of MELCOM.

I wish you all the very best and hopefully keep in touch.

humeyra

Humeyra Ceylan Izhar, MA MCLIP

Librarian

Islamic Foundation/MIHE Library

Ratby Lane

Markfield

Leicestershire

LE67 9SY

Tel: 01530 249 301

Fax: 01530 244 946

email: [log in to unmask]

web address: http://www.iflibrary.org.uk

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee only.
If you have received this message in error, you must not copy, distribute or disclose the contents;please notify
the sender immediately and delete the message. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily
reflect the view of Markfield Institute of Higher Education (MIHE). Agreements binding MIHE may not be concluded
by means of e-mail communication. E-mail transmissions are not secure and MIHE accepts no responsibilityfor
changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst steps have been taken to ensure that this message is virus
free, MIHE accepts no liability for infection and recommends that you scan this e-mail and any attachments.