Hello everyone,

I know this is a long shot but please does anybody have any duplicate copies of these journal issues that we are missing? They are ones that we need in order to to complete our binding, except the Nursing titles which are ones that have gone walkies...
Obviously payment by postage stamps would be forthcoming to cover postage costs!

The list of needs is:
J Orth Trauma Vol 23, No. 2 (Feb 2009)
J Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Vol 18, No. 6 (Nov/Dec 2009)
J Trauma - Injury, Infection and Critical Care Vol 68, No.2 (2010)
J Trauma - Injury, Infection and Critical Care Vol 68, No.4 (2010)
J Trauma - Injury, Infection and Critical Care Vol 68, No.6 (2010)
JAAOS Vol 18, Issue 5 (2010)
Arthritis Care and Research/Arthritis and Rheumatism Vol 62, No. 3 (2010)
J Orth Res Vol 28, Issue 4 (2010)
J Spinal Cord Medicine Vol 33, No. 1 (2010)

Thanks everyone. I've got a duplicates list to send round in a moment but I'll put that in a separate email.

Scott Rosenberg on behalf of Fiona Hughes
Francis Costello Library
Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust
Oswestry
Shropshire
SY10 7AG
email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: (01691) 404388

This e-mail communication and any attachments are confidential and privileged and intended only for the use of the individual to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the physician/patient privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify this office by telephone to arrange for the return of the document. Thank you for your co-operation.