In case any other library services were looking for this too – while we’re sure it wasn’t there early this morning, the article is now on the Lancet Infectious Diseases website at http://download.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/laninf/PIIS1473309910701432.pdf?id=5bbe37e152166496:1d1f5329:12a60637d65:49091281524326761

Though you have to be registered on the site to get access to it, it is a free pdf download.

I hope this saves some of you some time!
Dorothy

Dorothy Halfhide
Laxton Library
PGMC
Peterborough & Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Laxton Library
PGMC
Thorpe Road
Peterborough
PE3 6DA

01733 875792

“This message may contain legally privileged, confidential, commercial or patient information intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and destroy all copies of the message as you would any other confidential waste (shredding or incineration for printed-copies, deletion for electronic copies).  Please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.”

www.peterboroughandstamford.nhs.uk