-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and
discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Stephenson
Sent: 03 August 2010 10:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Library Mobile > _Seacher_ Column > Two / Three / Four > For
You !

Hi,

actually,  I find it quite useful.  You could alwayd send the emails to
a junk box automatically.

Kate

Kate Stephenson
Deputy Librarian
Bournemouth & Poole College
01202 205630  (ext  5630)

>>> Elizabeth Martin <[log in to unmask]> 08/03/10 9:41
am >>>
Dear Gerry McKiernan,
Re:
"I am pleased to inform you about the publication and availability of
my First And Two Published Articles..." [snip] [But Enough About Me
[:-)]

Would that it were.

Please could you stop sending all your over-cross-posted,
ungrammatical, tedious and self-publicising emails to all the UK lists?
7 emails from you in the course of one evening is much too much, even if
I know I can safely delete them unread.

Please stop cluttering up my inbox. Those who are interested  (to whom
I apologise for cluttering up your inbox) can clearly subscribe to your
many other outlets - Blog, Twitter, whatever.

I did ask the list owners some time ago to try and discourage you, but
either they didn't or it didn't work.

Thank you.
E Martin
Nuffield College Oxford