Colleagues,

I raised this issue with our account manager a couple of weeks ago.  His reply, having checked with the technical people, was what Sharon describes was 'the correct functionality'.

Interesting definition of 'correct'.  I did point out that if this was correct then it was completely inadequate - and I also mentioned the c-word (could be rude, but I mean 'cancellation').  I've heard nothing since.

Did they talk to any librarians before launching this service - after a couple of years in development, you'd think (wouldn't you) that they could have done better?

Ian