Dear colleagues,

There are still a lot of components which don't have an early adopter
team behind (see also earlier mail below from my collegue Mario). That
is of course bad for the quality of our production releases.
Currently for example we have a patch for gLite VOMS oracle in staged
rollout that would need EA testing.
I wonder how many sites are using the oracle DB backend and not mysql
behind their gLite VOMS service att all? Just to estimate how urgent the
need for an EA team on that component is and to notify those sites that
the patches we release for production currently don't experience the
additional quality assurance as intended during the staged roullout process.
If somebody could volunteer for this component in case it really is used
in production we would of course be happy as well.

Cheers and best regards,
Michaela