Hi,

if you want to check your creamCE, you could start from the page:
http://grid.pd.infn.it/cream/field.php?n=Main.HowToCheckAndTestYourCREAMCE
the first test for your CE gives:
The connection has timed out

Could you check if you have the problem specified in the KnownIssues
(http://grid.pd.infn.it/cream/field.php?n=Main.KnownIssues):
"There is a memory leak in util-java which can cause a OutOfMemory
problem in the CREAM CE: see bug #69554" - and try to appluy the fix
suggested there.

All the Best,
Cristina

The server at helena.esc.rl.ac.uk is taking too long to respond.