Hi,

I've had a report from our library that  users are having issues
logging into Science Direct, a quick check picking the login link from
their website gives:

—------------
Unknown or Unusable Identity Provider
The identity provider supplying your login credentials is not
authorized for use with this service or does not support the necessary
capabilities.

To report this problem, please contact the site administrator at
http://info.sciencedirect.com/contactus/.

Please include the following error message in any email:

Identity provider lookup failed at
(https://sdauth.sciencedirect.com/SHIRE/SAML/POST)

opensaml::saml2md::MetadataException: Security of SAML 1.x SSO POST
response not established.

—-------

after logging in via our IdP.   There's nothing sinister in the IdP log
files.

We've reported it to them, is this affecting anyone else?

Cheers
Andy

Please consider the environment.  Do you really need to print this
email?

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096