Hi Andy,
                We've set this up and leave it to BoB to apply the
geographic restriction.  I got a couple
of replies from this list at the time, I thought I also checked with BoB
but can't find the relevant
email just now.

I decided trying to work out where my VPN users were coming in from and
passing that to the
IDP wasn't really an option.

Cheers,
          Duncan