The University of Nottingham still has a couple of places left for this
September's intake of PhD students into our Horizon Doctoral Training
Centre, a 4-year PhD programme in the area of ubiquitous and pervasive
computing. We're particularly looking for applicants with a GIS / geomatics
background. Home students are fully funded - the international funded place
has been taken this year.

See the attachment for more details and the website:
 https://www.horizon.ac.uk/students/

The application deadline is 10th August.

Please pass this on as appropriate.

Regards,
Jeremy Morley

Jeremy Morley
Deputy Director,
Centre for Geospatial Science, University of Nottingham
Web:   http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/cgs/     Twitter: jeremy_morley
Tel.:   +44/0 115 84 68411
Email: [log in to unmask]