Dear fellow Tweeters

I have just established a Twitter account for the Museums Meet Adult Educators conference which takes place in Copenhagen in September.

If you want to follow us, please search for MumAE2010. There will be minimal tweets for the next few weeks but we will be tweeting regularly from the conference (23 & 24 September) to keep followers abreast of what is happening and what is being said.

It looks like the conference will be significantly over-subscribed, so this will be one way in which to keep in touch.

I look forward to being followed by you all....

Kind regards

Essex

( Tel/Ffôn: 029 2037 0900
6 Fax/Ffacs: 029 2037 0909
8 Web/Gwe: www.niacedc.org.uk <http://www.niacedc.org.uk>

   <http://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/NIACE-Dysgu-Cymru/159343343015?filter=2>     <http://www.twitter.com/niacedc>

All NIACE Dysgu Cymru campaigns are funded by the Welsh Assembly Government and the European Social Fund
Caiff holl ymgyrchoedd NIACE Dysgu Cymru eu hariannu gan Lywodraeth Cynulliad Cymru a Chronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop

  <http://niacedc.org.uk/>