Hello All,

I have a fairly basic question.   We are interested in using MELODIC to relate resting-state connectivity to out-of-scanner individual differences measures (cognitive & personality tests, etc).   We ran MELODIC on our resting bold data using multi-session temporal concatenation.  As expected, several robust networks were returned (DMN etc).

However, it is not clear to me how one might relate these components to an individual difference measure.  It seems what is necessary is for there to be a summary statistics for each component for each individual subject (i.e., a measure of how strong a component was for a given subject).  Initially I thought that this would be the subjects/sessions output, but reading posts on this suggests otherwise.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated--  thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Ted