I now see that an echo spacing of 1.8 would be way too high. I will try to
look at the sequence in the scanner and see if I can measure the time
between the middle of each of the readout blocks. But in case this is not
possible could anybody confirm if there is any mathematical way to calculate
ES? It is the only parameter that is holding me back from my processing.

Thanks

Michael