Hello,

I know have  asked a similar kind of question earlier but this question is a little different  than previously asked. I am trying to run a TBSS analysis wherein I am trying to find correlation between a group of subjects and some continuous variable and also intend to include age in the analysis at a covariate to check if age affects the correlation in anyway.

I have two group of subjects (I have merged them into one for finding the correlation between the data and continuous variable and called them group1)
EV2 is the continuous variable of interest. I have demeaned it and I am using the following design. Age is demeaned.

 Group1        EV1 (data)      EV2(variable)  EV3(age)
   1                 1                        x                           a
   1                 1                        y                           b
   1                 1                        z                           c
   .                   .                         .          and so on.

Contrast

A>B             0       1    0
B>A             0      -1    0

Is this the correct way of proceeding. Kindly advise

Thank you
Ankit Master