Hi,

I have conducted a VBM analysis, and calculated each subject’s whole brain GM volume based on the GM_mod_merg_s* file (first I computed the mean GM densities via 'fslmeants -i GM_mod_merg_s* -o output.txt' and then I multiplied each subject’s result by the output of 'fslstats GM_mod_merg_s* -v' to get the GM volumes).

I’m wondering whether it’s also possible to calculate the white matter and CSF densities based on the output files from the VBM analysis. The VBM analysis did not produce WM_mod_merg or CSF_mod_merg files, so I’m afraid this is not possible.. But if anyone knows how to obtain this information from the VBM output I would like to hear it!

Thanks in advance!
Marieke