From: "Versace, Amelia" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 1:39 PM
Subject: [FSL] Dyads Dispersion

Dear FSL experts,
I ran probabilistic tractography on a quite large sample of HC and I
realized that in some of them the derived fdt_paths are much more
informative (more vs few fibers reconstructed) than in others. So, going
back to the bedpost folders, I realized that some of my subjects, but not
all of them, have an extra output, i.e.= dyads*_ dispersion. I searched the
FSL archive, but I found just one post about this. So, can anybody
1. provide a better description of or references to learn more about this
output?
2. suggest a possible explanation of why just some of my subjects have this
output (is this noise-related??) and confirm that the presence of dyads*_
dispersion can explain the difference seen in the estimated fdt_paths
3. suggest a way to implement the use of this output in the estimation of my
fdt_paths, I order to confidently include these "different" subjects in one
group

Thank you very much!!!
Kind Regards
Amelia