Hi,

Your bet call looks fine.
If you are not using any options in the GUI then
you should get exactly the same output using
the GUI or this script.  If that is not the case then
something is very odd and you should carefully
check that you are not using any different options
in the GUI and also check that the version of FSL
that your script is calling is the same as you are
using for the GUI (e.g. use "which bet" to find out
what your script would be calling).

It is not unusual to have to tailor the bet options
to certain individuals.  You might want to try the
-R option in bet as that sometimes does a
better job over many datasets.  However, if you
do need to tune your parameters for individual
cases, then you will need to do this by hand
and not via a script anyway, as the only good
way of telling whether it works well is to look at
the results manually.

If you are still having trouble or continue to get
differences between your script and GUI runs
then let us know.
All the best,
	Mark