Hello,
          Can you remove/rename all the design.lcon files in your 2nd level input FEAT directories - The 3rd level run should then generate an lcon with the appropriate values?

Many Regards

Matthew

Hi,

I encountered an error in running 3rd level analyses, in which the "design.lcon" file is missing from the higher level .gfeat folder and several files are missing from the copeN.feat folder within that directory (i.e., most of the "stats" files that are necessary to visualize the results).

I've copied the the code from the higher level feat (3rd level) Progress report/log under the "Higher-level input files preparation" that contains the error:

/usr/local/packages/fsl/bin/fslmaths mean_func -Tmean mean_func
syntax error in expression "1.000000e+00 * ": premature end of expression
    while executing
"expr $mean_lcon_incr * [ exec sh -c "cat $feat_files($session)/design.lcon" ] "
    (procedure "feat5:proc_gfeatprep" line 194)
    invoked from within
"feat5:proc_gfeatprep "
    ("-gfeatprep" arm line 2)
    invoked from within
"switch -- [ lindex $argv $argindex ] {

-I {
   incr argindex 1
   set session [ lindex $argv $argindex ]
}

-D {
   incr argindex 1
   set..."
    ("for" body line 2)
    invoked from within
"for { set argindex 1 } { $argindex < $argc } { incr argindex 1 } {
    switch -- [ lindex $argv $argindex ] {

-I {
   incr argindex 1
   set ses..."
    (file "/usr/local/packages/fsl/bin/feat" line 137)

I inspected the first and second level feat output directories and did not see anything out of place for the first level files. However, for 3 of 7 subjects included in my third level analysis, the "design.lcon" file was missing for the second level gfeat directories ("allsruns.gfeat).

Any help in troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Andrea

--
Andrea Gold