Hello,

I am trying to apply classification method to generate tracks from the PFC
to basal ganglia ROI. I followed steps in Johansen-Berg et al., 2005 in
Cerebral Cortex, "Functional-anatomical validation and individual variation
of diffusion tractography-based segmentation of the human thalamus". In the
paper, it said "For each cortical area, we thresholded and binarized
individual subject results to include only those thalamic voxels with a
connection probability > 25%." I wonder how this 25% is determined.

I assume this threshold should be varied by the size of target mask. In my
case, the target ROI is very small, 3mm sphere. What might be an appropriate
threshold I should use? Thanks

Best,

Weidong Cai
Dept of Psychology