Hi Ed,

I've just been speed reading some of the replies that came last week, whilst I was on leave. I wondered if the use of our thesauri, (including the Event Types thesaurus) for indexing/tagging reports was raised or if their use was/is assumed?  Apologies if I'm raising a point that has already been made, the response seemed quite encouraging.
Cheers

Paul

Paul Adams

Data Standards Supervisor

English Heritage

NMRC, Kemble Drive, Swindon. SN2 2GZ

t: 01793 414762

The information contained within this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received the e-mail in error, please inform the sender and delete it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed to anyone else or copied without the sender's consent.

Any views and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of English Heritage. English Heritage will not take any responsibility for the views of the author.

P Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to