From: The Forum for Information Standards in Heritage (FISH) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of REYNOLDS, Trevor
Sent: 18 August 2010 10:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FISH] HEGEL - approaches to development

Please not BSI!

The cost of their published standards means that small and voluntary organisations are excluded.  Also because they only really manage to consult BSI members when they develop their standards they exclude organisations without much money from that process too.

Trevor

Trevor Reynolds

Collections Registrar, English Heritage

37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP tel: 01904 601905