Hello all,

To answer Jenny's enquiry about who is involved I've had  a list of project stakeholders added to the HEGEL project folder in the FISH File archive (www.fish-forum.info<http://www.fish-forum.info>  > 'download files' > HEGEL project and the file is a .pdf called 'HEGEL Standards Development Project Summary list'.

A few notes about the file:-

This is the HEGEL projects view on who it needs to communicate with. It is a continual work in progress as new suggestions for contacts are made. I would very much welcome suggestions arising from this discussion.

Some of those listed are simply groups which the project aspires to communicate with. For others we've tracked specific names and contact details (I've removed personal contact details from this version).

Appearance on this list does not necessarily mean that they have been contacted so far (as I say, we're still developing this idea) so please bear that in mind - if you are reading this, and you are on the list of stakeholders and you haven't heard from me before, its simply because we haven't got a clear plan to discuss with you as yet. I've added a column indicating who has been included in the formal consultation that is running in parallel with this discussion.

As I say, additional groups, organisations, names (ideally with specific contact details - email me off list) are welcome. If we decide to proceed, then we will draw up more detailed plans for stakeholder consultation.

Over to you...

Best wishes

Ed

Standards and Guidelines manager