archival purposes or going whole hog with xml tags and hypertext, etc.

From: The Forum for Information Standards in Heritage (FISH)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MAY, Keith

 I think we may be jumping ahead a little to try and specify at this point
exact methods for implementation, although you have probably picked up some
of the trends in NLP research mentioned in Catherine's email. CIDOC CRM is
also in the melting pot.