OptiRisk Systems is delighted to bring you our calendar of workshops for this September.

These events were developed  in collaboration between CARISMA (Centre for the Analysis of Risk and Optimisation

Modelling) Brunel and Fraunhofer ITWM.

You can browse all the events at www.optirisk-systems.com/finance or you can click the links below to see a

particular workshop.

These workshops cover Asset Liability Management; Time Series Modelling and Portfolio Optimisation Tools; most are

delivered in collaboration with our Partners, Fraunhofer ITWM, Frankfurt.  The speakers are all experts in their

fields, some are practitioners and others are leading academics.  The audience is drawn mainly from the financial

mathematics/analytics community.

You are also welcome to phone us on +44 1895 819 488 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

[ ] Practical ALM (Asset Liability Management)
London, 14 Sept 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/practicalalm.asp

[ ] ALM (Asset Liability Management) Hands-on Workshop
London, 15 Sept 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/almws.asp

[ ] Interest Rate Modelling and Applications in Practice
London, 27-28 Sept 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/fhir.asp

[ ] Liquidity Risk Management: A comprehensive perspective
London, 28-29 September 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/liquidtyrisk.asp

[ ] Optimisation Series
Brunel University, Uxbridge 1-5 November 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/ortraining.asp

[ ] Application of Hidden Markov Models and Filters to Financial Time Series Data
London, 8-9 November 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/hmm.asp

[ ] Extreme Value Theory (EVT) and Copula Functions
London, 10 November 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/evt.asp

[ ] R with Finance
London, 10 November 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/rtraining.asp

[ ] Time Series Methods for Finance & Scenario Generation
London, 17-18 November  2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/timeseries.asp

[ ] Stochastic Processes, Stochastic Calculus and Continuous Time Finance.
London, 22-24 November 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/stochcalc.asp

[ ] Monte Carlo Methods in finance: Basic Methods and Recent Advances
London, 30 November 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/fhmc.asp

[ ] ALM - Bank Asset & Liability Management,
London 1-2 December 2010
http://www.optirisk-systems.com/events/bankalm.asp

We do hope these events will be of interest and look forward to welcoming you this autumn and winter.

Kind regards,

Chan