Woody Allen’s Crimes & Misdemeanours.

TL Frederick
Reading U

On 16/8/10 23:04, "Marcelline Block" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Vanilla Sky (the "lucid dream").

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2010, at 1:08 AM, Botz- Bornstein <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sokurov's _Elegies_, and his _Whispering Pages_; Tarkovsky's _Nostalgia_ and _Mirror_; Kim Kiduk's _Dreams_

Thorsten Botz-Bornstein, Ph.D., habil.

Website: http://botzbornstein.webs.com
<http://botzbornstein.webs.com/>

Assistant Professor of Philosophy

GULF UNIVERSITY, KUWAIT

PO Box 7207, 32093 Hawally, Tel: +965-2530-7357

> Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:16:16 +0200
> From: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Dreams and the Underworld
> To: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
> Hi all,
>

> I'm searching for films with the most interesting and fascinating depiction or suggestion of dreams.
>
> Thanks for all suggestions!
>
> Henry
>
> *
> *
> Film-Philosophy
> After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to
> To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html <http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html>
> For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon
> *
> Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com <http://www.film-philosophy.com>
> Contact: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> **
       * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **