Hello All

I am trying to track down Simeon (Exams Manager) who I met at a City and Guilds corporate good practice day last summer as I want to take him up on his invitation visit the college and see Tribal EDI in operation.  We are still inputting to awarding body portals but really want to get this up and running here sooner rather than later.

I thought he was at Tower Hamlets college but I’ve just phoned them and they’ve not heard of him.  I do remember it was a big London college with around 5 campuses and a lot of ESOL students.

Does anyone know him, can you help?

Many Thanks

Lorraine Wood

Assessment & Accreditation Officer

Carshalton College Exams Dept

Mon - Thurs

020 8544 4320

Always think about the ENVIRONMENT before printing

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the
above-named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in
error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show
them to anyone; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error.

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in
the knowledge that e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium.
We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when
e-mailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with
good computing practice the recipient should ensure that they are
actually virus free.

Views Expressed: The views expressed in the e-mail are the
responsibility of the individual who has sent the e-mail and do not
necessarily represent the views or policies of the College. The
person who has sent this e-mail is personally liable for the content
of the e-mail.