Hi,

Apologies if you get a ½ written email arrive, the one I was writing just disappeared ...

I'd say try and get as much prepared as you can, so labels on envelopes, sorted into appropriate order, signing lists are printed, campus manager knows you're arriving early on Thursday (and Wednesday if downloading EDI), make sure you have your schedule down and you think to include everyone you can (from MIS, student services, marketing,  A levels staff)

Our schedule is something like

Wednesday

07.00 Download EDI file

07:30 Update Student Record system

08:00 Check all the data, sort out missing, Q and X grades.

10:00 Produce results and share with A Level Head, confirm they accept the data looks accurate

11:00 Share confirmed and checked data/reports with (hopefully happy) principle

12:00 Mark envelopes of those done well and badly so you can direct them to marketing / student services as required (use different marks)

Thursday

07:00 Breakfast

07:15 Stuff envelopes

11:00 Start to hand out A2s