Hi,

We have codes for L3 Diploma SHD so I looked for L1 BAF and found this in LADS.

http://providers.lsc.gov.uk/LAD/aims/aimKeyDetails.asp?AYId=206&LAId=272545&aimTitle=%25foundation+diploma%25&StartDate=&EndDate=&aimNewType=X&aimRef=&LscGrowthPriOp=&QCFFFA=A&awbodyAimRef=&SSACodeId=&LscSectorSkillsPriOp=&FundingEndDateFrom=&FundingEndDateTo=&recomendedType=Y&lscFundingStatus=&academicYearId=206&sectorFrameworkCode=&sectorFrameworkDesc=&changedTo=&learningAimTypeCode=&learningAimTypeDesc=&learningAimTypeId=&awardingBodyCode=edexcel&awardingBodyDesc=&awardingBodyId=&basicSkillOnly=N&createdFrom=&LDCSCodeCode=&LDCSCodeDesc=&LDCSCodeId=&frameworkTypeID=&frameworkCode=&frameworkDesc=&aimType=X&notionalNVQLevels=&NVQLevelType=1&englandFEHEstatus=X&createdTo=&SectorLeadBody=&level2EntitlementCats=&level3EntitlementCats=&changedFrom=

I think you should check it out because we have in our ILR codes for ASL, PL and Diploma.

Regards,

Ken Southward

Examinations Officer

01925 633591 x207