Apologies for cross-posting

*********************

The latest issue of Policy & Politics (Volume 38, Number 3) is now available online. The contents are listed below.

The journal is available as part of the Policy Press journals combination packages. For more information please see: http://www.policypress.co.uk/journals_collections.asp.

If you experience problems accessing any of the links, please copy and paste the URL into your browser.

IN THE CURRENT ISSUE OF POLICY & POLITICS:

SPECIAL SECTION: GENDERING POLITICS AND POLICY, GUEST EDITED BY CLAIRE ANNESLEY

Free - Gendering politics and policy

Claire Annesley

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00001

Gendering politics and policy in transitions to democracy: Chile and South Africa

Georgina Waylen

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00002

Shifting institutional and ideational terrains: the impact of Europeanisation and neoliberalism on women’s policy agencies

Johanna Kantola

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00003

Gendering constitutional change and policy outcomes: substantive representation and domestic violence policy in Scotland

Fiona Mackay

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00004

Engendering politics and policy: the legacy of New Labour

Claire Annesley, Francesca Gains and Kirstein Rummery

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00005

Judging gender quotas: predictions and results

Drude Dahlerup and Lenita Freidenvall

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00006

ARTICLES

The new politics of community cohesion: making use of human rights policy and legislation

Theo Gavrielides

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00007

Fragmented management, hospital contract cleaning and infection control

Steve Davies

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00008

Information-sharing dilemmas in public services: using frameworks from risk management

Perri 6, Christine Bellamy and Charles Raab

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00009

DEBATE

Free - Scrutinising the secret state: parliamentary oversight of the intelligence and security agencies

Hugh Bochel, Andrew Defty and Andrew Dunn

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00010

DEBATE REPLY

Free - Alexandra Kelso responds to Bochel et al: ‘Scrutinising the secret state’

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2010/00000038/00000003/art00011

Claire Sollars, Marketing Executive

The Policy Press, Fourth Floor, Beacon House, Queen's Road, Bristol, BS8 1QU

t: +44 (0)117 331 4096

f: +44 (0)117 331 4093

w: www.policypress.co.uk

The Policy Press is holding a fantastic summer sale, offering you 50% off a selected range of titles when bought through our website.

http://www.policypress.co.uk/news.asp?#sale

Journal article of the month

Part of a special issue covering Evidence & Policy in six European countries, we have made this important article free for August: Systems thinking, knowledge and action: towards better models and methods by Allan Best and Bev Holmes

Follow us on Twitterread our blog and visit our YouTube channel