Dear All,

For the redesign of the website of ASCOBANS (Agreement on the Conservation of Small Cetaceans of the Baltic, North East Atlantic, Irish and North Seas / www.ascobans.org) and use in other awareness raising activities of the Agreement, we are looking for free photos illustrating the following things:

·        Use of pingers

·        Small cetacean bycatch

·        Explosion WWII ordnance

·        Marine life (cetacean, turtle or bird) affected by plastic bag

·        Small cetacean affected by ship or propeller strikes

·        Sustainable dolphin watching

If you have any suitable photos on these themes, we would be very grateful if you would make them available to us. We will always give due credit to the photographer and/or organisation whenever we use a photo, so for each submission please include in the file name (a) the species that can be seen on the image (if known) and (b) how the image shall be credited.

ASCOBANS, a UN treaty, is a non-profit organisation. We will never pass on any images to third parties without consulting the submitter of the photo first.

We are indebted to you for your assistance and look forward to your submissions.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Heidrun

2010-iyb-logoMs Heidrun FRISCH

ASCOBANS Coordinator / CMS Marine Mammals Officer

UN Campus - Room 927

Hermann-Ehlers-Str. 10 - 53113 Bonn, Germany

Phone +49 228 815 2418 - Fax +49 228 815 2440 / 49

Skype: cms_marinemammalsofficer

[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]

www.ascobans.org / www.cms.int

Homepage www.jiscmail.ac.uk/ECS-TALK

How to join/leave the ECS-TALK list, how to obtain a Listserv Password, how to post a message to the list, what to do when going on Holiday? http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm gives the answers to these and more questions!