The response to my question on research ethics has been absolutely
fantastic!!  I have so much new info I feel I should start my 'methods'  chapter
over again!
The research is about disabled people in prison, so I have consulted the
ethics recommendations from the British Sociological Association and the
British  Society of Criminology, but have failed to discover if a similar
British  national organization exists for disability - research, publication,
conversation, conferences etc etc, and general promotion and consolidation of
disability interests?  There may well be, and I haven't found it, or it
not, there jolly well should be!!
Somebody tell me if I've been out of the loop too long, or if I've  come up
with a good idea please!!
All best
Jenny

Archives and tools are located at: