Hi Pamela,

The website gives the closing date for responses as 13th May.

I read (or rather, tried to read) the "background" paper, just out of
interest - "plain english" certainly seems to have been a "concept to be
avoided".

Do you know:

1) whether this survey is still open?

2) who is invited to respond? (it seems to be addressed specifically to
Australian academics)

Best wishes,
Liz

I raise money for Communication Matters with Everyclick.com
Find out how you can help here: http://www.everyclick.com/lizpanton