Dear colleagues,
Just a reminder about our Asperger Syndrome awareness training for your staff. We are flexible and can adapt to your needs. Please see the flyer attached for more information.

Kind regards,

Vicky

Vicky Little
Student and Graduate Support Coordinator

Prospects, The National Autistic Society
Studio 8, The Ivories
6-8 Northampton Street
London N1 2HY
Office 020 7704 7450
Mobile 07787 152 704
Fax 0207 359 9440

Prospects can provide Asperger syndrome awareness training, please contact me for details

YOU NEED TO KNOW
Thousands of children with autism suffer from mental health problems.
Needlessly.
Mental health problems are not an inevitable part of autism.
The right support at the right time can change our children's future.
FIND OUT HOW
at http://www.autism.orguk/youneedtoknow

This message is from The National Autistic Society (NAS). The NAS randomly monitors the content of e-mail messages sent and received.
Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the NAS unless the author is clearly stated to have authority to bind the charity, and this has been duly verified by e-mailing [log in to unmask]
The NAS is a company limited by guarantee (No. 1205298) registered in England and also a charity registered in England and Wales (CR269425) and in Scotland (SC039427), its registered office being 393 City Road, London, EC1V 1NG.  http://www.autism.org.uk