What I would suggest, seeing as there are so many interested people on
the list who would like to see (and I hope contribute to) this
bibliography in the DC Wiki, is simply to create a page "Digital
Classics Bibliography" (or if there already is one, "Romanello Digital
Classics Bibliography, aut sim.--actually, now that I think about it, if
there already is one then replace it with your stuff, since it's likely
to be fuller and more up to date.

The category:Bibliography should probably be applied to it; and maybe
add a link to it from the Resources page as well.

Anybody who needs an account to edit the wiki, please contact myself or
one of the other editors offlist, and we'll set it up for you.

Thanks, Matteo, for this great resource!

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher, Digital Classicist, Pirate)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL