Dear all,

Many of you probably know that the International Papyrological Congress
is taking place in Geneva this week. As I posted to the Stoa a few weeks
ago, the programme has an impressively large array of panels and papers
on digital technologies (http://www.stoa.org/?p=1177).

If anyone from this list plans to be (or is already) in Geneva, would
you consider sending a brief report of any of these (or other) events of
digital interest? (Either blog the reports at the Stoa--let me know if
you need an account or would like your write-ups posting by someone
else--, send it to this list, post to your own blog and tell us about
it, or even live-Tweet the event and drop us an email to let us know
what Twitter hashtag you're using.)

Best,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher, Digital Classicist, Pirate)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL