Hi everyone

Forgive the direct emailing.  I am a FOI/DPA officer with over 6 years experience, have an ISEB in Data Protection and am based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.  I have recently been made redundant from a public authority. Grateful if you could get in touch if you know of any part-time FOI/DPA roles within Hertfordshire/North London areas.  If your company requires a temporary person to come in for a few weeks to help clear a backlog of requests for information, set up processes or undertake privacy impact assessments again please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please contact me for a copy of my CV if you think I can help.  I can work 2 full days a week plus a couple of hours on the other 3 days.

Many thanks for your time in reading this message.

With Kind regards

Suzy Ensor ISEB - DPA

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]