From: Lawrence Serewicz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 August 2010 09:47
To: Tim Turner; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Statistics

Tim,
Just to check. If the applicant says I do not want this under foi or dp or foi, would that still apply?

Could an applicant be given non personal information confidentially (not under foi dp or eir) and then be bound by a duty of confidence?

Also, if they ask for through legal channels (pre discovery), is it still foi/dp or eir.

Or neither? :)

I would go the dp route and keep it as clear as possible because the situation is already problematic.

Best

Lawrence

Lawrence W. Serewicz
Principal Information Management Officer
Room 4/10
Durham County Council
DH1 5UF
0191-372-8371