In message
<[log in to unmask]>, at
07:14:05 on Wed, 25 Aug 2010, "Marchini, Renzo"
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Sorry. Typo Para 6 of schedule 2!

Oh dear, we both have finger trouble today!

        "The processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate
        interests pursued by the data controller or by the third party
        or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where the
        processing is unwarranted in any particular case by reason of
        prejudice to the rights and freedoms or legitimate interests of
        the data subject."

And you don't think it's prejudiced the rights and freedoms of this lady
with a pack of vigilantes camped outside her house?

Roland.

--
Roland Perry