I was ok with suggestions that we go for the lowest costs (including zero) that we can so that people can sign up and go from there.

I'm aware that other people may feel / think differently but thought it was important to say.

I like the suggestion of another organisation running along side the BPS section for all the people who dont qualify for bps membership and those of us who do but who might /  or won't want to join especially if we are going to have publications like the SCRA one, cant remember its name but it was very informative and open about what was happening in relation to practice.

Also I want all of the people I work with to be able to join and I like the suggestion of a co-operative especially a non-hierarchical style of co-operative led and run by its members as then we can all put energy into making this work together.

Can't say hand on heart I've read everything thats been posted cos am busy with other stuff but would like this to be a simple process.

Cheers

Jacx