Dear all,

I have just cancelled a scanning slot for this Friday (2.30-3.30pm). We have
had a couple of emails from the family to confirm their attendance when we
spoke to them last month, but we have not managed to talk to them over the
last couple weeks. We think that they are probably on holiday and will most
probably turn up for the scan. Therefore, I would appreciate if you could
refrain from taking that slot or please get in touch with me if you
desperately want it. Thanks.

Best,

Stephane

Stephane De Brito, PhD

Postdoctoral Research Associate

Developmental Risk & Resilience Unit

Division of Psychology and Language Sciences

University College London
26 Bedford Way
London  WC1H 0AP

Tel: +44(0)20 7679 5394 (internal: 25394)
 <http://www.ucl.ac.uk/clinical-psychology/Research-Groups/DVR/index.htm>
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/clinical-psychology/Research-Groups/DVR/index.htm

  _____