Today we are releasing the 35th episode of the PoemTalk series. This is a 25-minute audio podcast program, a discussion of Bruce Andrews's "Center" from Moebius. The PoemTalkers this time are Tan Lin, Sarah Dowling, and Chris Funkhouser.

http://www.poemtalk.org
http://www.poetryfoundation.org/journal/audioitem.html?id=2616

PoemTalk is a co-production of the Center for Programs in Contemporary Writing, the Kelly Writers House, and the Poetry Foundation.

Next time on PoemTalk, we are on the road, in Chicago, talking with three Chicagoans about Jennifer Scappettone's rewriting of H.D.

- Al Filreis

Al Filreis
Kelly Professor
Faculty Dir., Kelly Writers House
Dir., Center for Programs in Contemporary Writing
University of Pennsylvania
http://www.writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis