FREE articles for  August 11 - 17, 2010

Welcome to UTP Journals focus

Every week we will feature articles from several of our journals and offer
them free to our Facebook fans. Check back every Wednesday for free access
to a new group of articles.

This week we are pleased to feature:

Canadian Historical Review - from issue 64:3

Partisanship, Patronage, and the Press in Ontario, 1880-1914: Myths and
Realities

INFOR - from issue 45:1

Jointly Optimizing Selection of Fuel Treatments and Siting of Forest Biomass
‐Based Energy Production Facilities for Landscape‐Scale Fire Hazard
Reduction

Journal of Scholarly Publishing - from issue 20:1

Science and the information society

Modern Drama - from issue 51:4

Crooked Europe: The Verse Drama of W.H. Auden (and Company)

Physiotherapy Canada - from issue 58:3

Aerobic Exercise for Children

Seminar - from issue 30:3

Ein Lese- und Bilderbuch von Menschen": Unpublished Letters of Thomas Mann,
Alfred A. Knopf, and H.T. Lowe-Porter, 1929-1934, with Special Reference to
the Joseph-Novels

University of Toronto Law Journal - from issue 58:1

Rethinking The Diceyan Dialectic

University of Toronto Quarterly- from issue  76:2

Found in Translation: Charles Perrault's ‘Blue Beard’ in the English
Eighteenth Century

Articles can be accessed through the UTP Journals Facebook Page or through
our UTP Focus email list at
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1102678839183&p=oi> UTP Journals
Email Updates
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001povWiHOjwz8q8bvXgne
1zA%3D%3D
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001povWiHOjwz8q8bvXgne
1zA==> )

Don't forget to check back at http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals on August
18 for a new list of free articles!

University of Toronto Press - Journals - www.utpjournals.com

UTP Journals on Facebook -
<outbind://13-00000000EB82CD2D4BC2404CA2420F5B026AF9FC642B8500/www.facebook.
com/utpjournals> www.facebook.com/utpjournals  and

Twitter -  http://twitter.com/utpjournals

Join us for advance notice of tables of contents of forthcoming issues,
author and editor commentaries and insights, calls for papers and advice on
publishing in our journals. Become a fan and receive free access to articles
weekly through UTPJournals focus

posted by T Hawkins, UTP Journals