Ted Crawford tells me that he has now posted on www.marxists.org/history/international/comintern/sections/britain/periodicals/labour_monthly/index.htm
every article dealing with India in Labour Monthly up to the end of 1941. LM was edited by Rajani Palme Dutt. Ted attended the discussion with India historian Dr Biswas on the Briish and Indian Communist Parties organised with BASA involvement in October last year.

I have a long run of Labour Monthly from the 1930s-1960s for donation to a library or archive, or for sale to others.

You may find of interest the Islam in British Stone project website www.islaminbritishstone.co.uk, which  promotes Muslim heritage sites and Islamic influenced buildings in Britain. This has been developed by the Asian Youth Alliance. www.asianyouthalliance.co.uk/aya
Yesterday I had a very fruitful discussion with one of AYA's workers about a project they are running in Merton. They are also developing an oral history Mills project in Yorkshire: Kirklees, Halifax and Burnley.

Sean