OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my Archives-NRA emails go into an offline folder automatically. This has been discussed before – I strongly recommend it  - it’s very simple to set up.

Hence, if I haven’t time to read Peter’s emails I just delete them (no offence Peter).

I can’t comment on Smart phones Guy  – perhaps someone else can help you out there. Consider subscribing to the digest instead.

Kath

Ms Kathleen Shawcross
Borough Archivist & Local Studies Manager
London Borough of Sutton
Central Library, St Nicholas Way, SUTTON SM1 1EA

Tel: +44 (020 8770 4745), FAX: +44 (020 8770 4777)
web site:
www.sutton.gov.uk

Local Studies & Archives Centre
Opening Hours

Tue, Wed & Fri 10am-6pm; Thur 10am-8pm;
Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 2-5pm

Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when essential!