Are you an MSc/PhD Statistician with AT LEAST THREE YEARS EXPERIENCE IN
CLINICAL TRIALS Data Analysis, Reporting and possibly Study Design?  Have
you the ability, confidence and communication skills to influence the
direction of a clinical trial?  Have you the right to work in the UK?
PHASTAR can offer:

.        a sensible, yet pleasing remuneration package (salary, pension,
healthcare, training budget, twice-yearly company celebrations, many
informal staff events)

.        real variety of stimulating projects that will exercise your brain

.        the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership strengths and
ability to innovate and influence

.        the scope to contribute at high level to study design and analysis

.        the intellectual challenge of playing a key part in the productive
outcome of drug trials

.        the invitation to participate in our company's in-house research
(two major pharma companies have changed a way they work through our
research)

.        the chance to develop yourself as a professional at any level in an
intellectually lively, warm and supportive environment

.        the opportunity to join us on the crest of our expansion wave

.        a powerful business model now consistently winning proposals, up
against the top statistical CROs

.        a biostatistics consultancy that big pharmaceutical companies are
taking very seriously

Ready for the pace of industry?  If you are a seriously good statistician
and can think, strategise and communicate, contact me now.  I will listen,
think, strategise and introduce you to PHASTAR.

0207 183 7062

SIGNOFF allstat