Dear colleagues,

I was surprised by the question if we could do an intrinsic factor assay in serum (we offer the assay for autoantibodies against IF).

Anything I have missed ? Any assay for IF in serum ? Is IF present in serum ?

Best regards,

Mike

Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Michael Steiner

Medizinisches Labor Rostock

Suedring 81

D-18059 Rostock

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/